Executive Search is a methodical, research-driven approach to finding the best candidate for a particular role, and centred around a targeted headhunt within a defined market place or skillset.
Following a detailed briefing with our client – during which we will take time to get to know your organisation and culture, as well as working with you to truly understand the role for which we are search – we will study the market and create a target list of individuals, ensuring our clients are presented with the best available candidates in the market place at that given time.
- Following our proven, highly-successful search methodology, we approach individuals at a senior level who are not necessarily actively looking for a move in their career, but may consider doing so if approached sensitively and discreetly.
- This is the only method of reaching candidates that are inactive within the market place.
- 4c’s approach to search is unique in that each assignment is built purely around the exact specification which is required by the client, and does not use ‘little black books’, a database, or rely on personal contacts.
- 4c is committed to not searching within a client’s company, meaning that our clients’ talent is not susceptible to a 4c approach when we are retained on another assignment.
- Search gives the client the option to recruit for business-critical roles discreetly, and locates suitable candidates for confidential roles.
- The process is highly confidential, ensuring that both the client organisation and the candidates’ discretion are protected at all times. Candidates are only made aware of the client’s details when they show a genuine commitment to the process.