Published on: 11 February 2020
Over the last number of years, 4c Executive has built a strong reputation for recruiting the best talent into the most senior leadership roles in Northern Ireland. We have worked hard, not only, to build this reputation but to deliver an exceptional service to our clients and candidates.
As we continue to grow and evolve we are seeking to appoint a Search Consultant to join our team.
Working as a Search Consultant for 4c Executive you will be responsible for delivering robust and customer focused search projects for a range of executive level and business critical roles. You will lead on all aspects of the project, determining the approach to be taken, and managing client engagement from taking on a detailed brief to presenting the shortlist, and coordinating with candidates through to acceptance of offer. However don’t worry you won’t have to do all of this on your own, you will work very closely with the rest of the team to deliver on these projects.
To join us as a Search Consultant you will be required to have the following:
- Significant experience of managing end to end recruitment processes, either as an in-house or agency recruiter
- Delivery of high quality, compliant recruitment processes across a range of roles and or industries
- Effective management of client relationships
- Experience of drafting high quality recruitment documentation
- The ability to work as part of a team to ensure an absolute focus on service delivery.
In return this role will provide an opportunity to work on some of the most senior executive roles in Northern Ireland, in an environment where there are no financial / sales target. You will join an open and experienced team and will have the opportunity to flourish in the role.
Package: Attractive salary and bonus.
If you would like to discuss the role in confidence please contact Claire Reid Head of Delivery on 028 95218231 or Gordon Carson MD on 02895218223. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com.