Senior Sales Professional
Published on: 13 February 2019
4c Executive is delighted to have been retained by a high-growth data analytics company to appoint a Senior Sales Professional for their Belfast office.
This B2B technology company is a customer-centric and solutions-focused business, with a passion for data and an understanding of how to utilise this to deliver real improvement across their clients’ workflow and operational processes. With their dedication to problem solving, technical capability and depth and breadth of business know-how, this team enters 2019 with all the ingredients to become the pre-eminent data solutions company across the UK and Ireland.
The Senior Sales Professional will join an existing sales team as an individual contributor, tasked with providing bespoke data solutions to new clients within new industry sectors across the UK and Ireland.
In addition, the successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior sales role.
- Experience of pitching to and winning business at board level or with senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of succeeding in an autonomous sales role in which you were personally accountable for generating new sales and growing existing client relationships.
- Significant experience of continuously achieving against ambitious sales targets.
- Demonstrable experience of developing successful third party/re-seller relationships.
- Demonstrable experience of bid management.
- Evidence of creating and implementing business development strategies and of successfully delivering the desired results.
- A demonstrable ability to sell creative large-scale software solutions for clients.
- Ability to manage budgets and costs.
- Background of selling into private sector clients.
- Experience/knowledge of data analytic solutions.
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and experienced “hunter profile” Sales Professional to join this high-performing, passionate and close-knit team. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving growth within the business.
To apply, please upload a CV following the link below, or for a confidential discussion, please contact 4c Executive on 02890434343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.