Published on: 7th January 2022
|Industry||Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering|
Excellent basic salary plus benefits
4c is proud to be supporting one of Northern Ireland’s Top 100 Companies and one of Ireland’s most successful independent manufacturers, Brett Martin, to appoint a Sales Director for its Plastic Sheets division. With a portfolio of products used across a broad range of sectors, including construction, display, agriculture and manufacturing, the company serves its markets via a distribution base across the globe.
Customer service lies at the heart of the company’s success, based on trusted relationships, resulting in many lasting trading partnerships. With a solid reputation in its chosen markets, Brett Martin maintains a policy of continuous investment with targets for significant growth beyond the group’s current £200 million turnover in the coming years.
The Sales Director is a senior leadership role within the business, reporting to the board and will have strategic responsibility for developing and executing a sales strategy aimed at leveraging and maximising sales growth in both new and existing markets.
The role holder will lead an established and successful sales team and will oversee the management of all key accounts and distribution networks locally, nationally and in export markets (Europe, South America, Asia etc).
Key to success in the role and integral to Brett Martin’s family business ethos, is the ability of the role holder to work closely, not only across the senior management team, but across all aspects of the business including the commercial team, partners and crucially, distributors and engage with a range of cultures across the globe.
A highly commercial leader the Sales Director will have a curious and analytical mind – a strong interest in how things work and a desire implement solutions and drive performance.
The successful candidate will also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Significant experience and a proven track record of high level, strategic relationship building in a sales/business development arena, in particular, with distributors and commercial partners across the globe.
- Demonstrable experience in creating and implementing a sales strategy with an impressive track record of winning and growing sales as well as maximising new opportunities.
- 5+ years of relevant experience at a senior management / leadership level, having responsibility for the development and delivery of global sales success and overseeing effective account management.
- Experience of leading and developing high-performing sales teams within a multi-million-pound business.
- Experience of analysing sales performance using analytical tools, identifying opportunities and areas of improvement.
- Given this is a role with both local as well as an international focus, an ability to converse, influence and negotiate in other languages would be desirable but not essential.
To apply please upload a CV following the link below, or for a confidential discussion please contact 4c Executive by calling 028 9043 4343.
|Sales Director||Warrington, United Kingdom||7th January 2022|
|Insights Manager||Limavady, United Kingdom||7th January 2022|
|Marketing Director||United Kingdom||7th January 2022|
|Communications Manager||Belfast , Antrim , United Kingdom||7th January 2022|
|General Manager||Co . Down, United Kingdom||7th January 2022|
|Sales Director||Omagh, United Kingdom||7th January 2022|
|Commercial Director (trade, range and category)||Coleraine||7th January 2022|
|HR Director||Co. Down, United Kingdom||7th January 2022|
|Partner – Tax||Belfast, United Kingdom||7th January 2022|
|Associate Director, Corporate Tax||Belfast, United Kingdom||7th January 2022|