Published on: 24 April 2019
Salary: Attractive executive package to appeal to high calibre candidates
Founded in 1999, the award-winning Telestack Ltd. (Telestack) specialise in the complete design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of mobile, bulk material handling systems which are exported to some of the largest blue chip companies across the globe. Telestack currently employ 150 staff from a modern 105,000 sq. ft. facility in Omagh, Northern Ireland and have plans to open a new 57,000 sq. ft. site in December 2019. In 2014, Telestack was acquired by Astec Industries Inc., a NASDAQ-listed US Corporation based in Tennessee with a turnover in excess of $1bn.
To support their continued growth plans, Telestack is now seeking to appoint an Operations Director who will be responsible for the manufacturing and delivery for the entire portfolio of equipment and product support services. The Operations Director will drive efficiencies within the manufacturing process whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality and customer service. They will also be responsible for leading and developing a high performing team across the engineering, manufacturing, production and purchasing functions.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- 5 years senior management experience in an operational role within the capital equipment manufacturing industry.
- Proven experience of managing and controlling a manufacturing cost base and driving process efficiencies to deliver profitability.
- Specific knowledge and experience of Lean manufacturing tools.
- Experience of ERP, production scheduling, change management and the successful delivery of KPIs.
- A proven track record of concurrent project management.
It is desirable that the successful candidate is educated to degree level (within an engineering or related discipline) and has international production experience in the field of capital equipment.
To apply please upload a CV following the link below or for a confidential discussion, please contact 4c Executive on 02890434343 or email@example.com.