Operations and Systems Director
Published on: 19 June 2019
Salary - Attractive executive package to appeal to high calibre candidates.
4c Executive is proud to be supporting one of Ireland’s largest food distributors as they seek to appoint an Operations and Systems Director. Operating across the UK and Ireland, our client is dedicated to providing first-class service to their customers through the timely and effective delivery of a wide range of innovative and bespoke product lines. Following significant investment in recent years, the company has exciting growth plans to further build and develop their product lines and services.
The Operations and Systems Director will be responsible for all services, warehousing and logistics operations across all distribution and warehousing sites in the UK and Ireland. The post holder will oversee the long-term vision and growth strategies for the business whilst supporting and leading the wider operations team on a daily basis.
As part of the Executive Team, the Operations and Systems Director will continue to develop the supply chain, distribution and warehousing network in order to support the expansion plans of the business and to further enhance customer service. They will also lead and direct the IT function to ensure the systems and process are fit-for-purpose to support the business needs.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Significant senior management experience in an operational role within supply chain, warehousing, logistics or a related industry.
- Proven track record of delivering first-class service level delivery and results within a large, fast-moving, customer-focused commercial environment.
- Strong experience and working knowledge of supply chain management principles, ERP, WMS, transport routing software and implementation of Lean practices.
- Demonstrable successful track record of leading and developing a large team to achieve business objectives.
- Proven experience of managing and controlling budgets and driving process efficiencies to deliver profitability.
- Strong IT knowledge and skills.
To apply please upload a CV following the link below, or for a confidential discussion, please contact 4c Executive on 02890434343 or email@example.com.