Published on: 09 October 2019
Dublin Office: Principal
Salary: Attractive Package, Commensurate with Experience
4c Executive is delighted to be partnering with TODD Architects to appoint a Principal for their Dublin office; an exciting opportunity for an individual to develop and lead the exciting growth plans for the Dublin branch of TODD Architects.
TODD Architects was established in 1976 by Barrie Todd, and have grown to have three offices in Belfast, Dublin and London employing in excess of 70 staff. The company offers a breadth of expertise across an array of sectors, with the Dublin office having recently completed high-profile work such as the HOB Building at Dublin Airport and the Head Quarters for Horse Racing Ireland at The Curragh, amongst others.
The Principal will have direct responsibility for a team of five and oversee the delivery of all ongoing projects. He/She act as the day-to-day point of escalation for clients whilst ensuring that each project is delivered to the highest specification, on time, and within budget. He/She will lead on all business development activities, utilising existing and new channels to generate leads and identify and develop new processes and procedures for the business in order to maximise efficiencies and minimise business costs.
A highly influential leader, this individual will be extremely well networked and have excellent relationship building skills.
The successful candidate should also possess the following:
- Significant experience in a leadership role within Architecture, focusing on business development and a strong track record of multiple project delivery.
- Extensive experience in client targeting, on boarding and engagement, with a high project conversion rate.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and developing a team, including the introduction of performance management systems.
- Experience of managing budgets and strong commercial acumen.
- Experience in leading people through operational change.
- Being both RIAI registered and a fully qualified architect are essential.
- Extensive experience in contract administration, project programming and design and technical reviews, is considered desirable.
To apply for this position, please send your CV through the link below or directly to email@example.com.