Managing Director Designate, Master Trust Belfast
Published on: 01 May 2019
4c Executive is delighted to have been retained by one of the largest Master Trust Pension schemes in the UK to appoint a Managing Director Designate based in their Belfast office.
This Master Trust has a combined membership of over 84,000 members and is currently the largest Master Trust provider in Northern Ireland. With a dedication to excellent customer service, and with a depth and breadth of business know-how, the Managing Director Designate will assist with, and eventually lead, the organisation through the next stage of their growth and development.
This is a senior leadership role and successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of pensions management.
- Demonstrable experience of pension scheme administration including managing external relationships.
- Commercially aware with a strong ability to apply commercial and financial principals across a business unit.
- A track record that demonstrates evidence and a proven ability to organise and undertake a diverse workload, manage constant and often conflicting work demands, whilst still achieving competing deadlines and targets.
- Significant experience as a member of a senior management team/board.
- Proven success in managing and developing staff at all levels.
- Evidence of having contributed to the strategic development of an organisation to include strategies, policies and objectives.
- Must be able to undertake travel as and when required.
- A high level of computer literacy skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Relevant pensions qualifications such as PMI/CIP or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a Defined Contribution/Master Trust environment.
- Experience of working with the Financial Conduct Authority or the Pensions Regulator.
- Demonstrable experience of utilising technology to drive efficiency.
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and experienced Pensions Professional to join and eventually lead a cross-functional, high performing team through its next phase of growth and development.