Published on: 13 February 2020
Our client is a well-established, family-owned business who supply high-quality textile products to prestigious clients globally. They are seeking to appoint a Managing Director to the NI textile division of their business group.
The new Managing Director will bring a fresh perspective in the NI business, developing and implementing a strategy that brings sustainable growth for the business whilst nurturing the well-respected brand. They will develop strong relationships with the CEO, sales and design teams in addition to being proactive in making links within the wider group to identify and exploit opportunities for collaboration.
The successful candidate will be a highly commercial, strategically-focussed individual who will be able to assess the business, identify potential avenues for growth and stabilise the long-term financial performance.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience in a senior leadership role within an organisation which includes:
- Feeding into strategy development and implementing a business strategy.
- Developing and leading a multi-faceted team.
- Managing a P&L budget, including a proven track record of growing the profitability of a business.
- Proven track record of delivering sound strategic advice and support to senior stakeholders.
- Experience of leading an organisation through change.
- Demonstrable understanding of manufacturing processes and challenges.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an export business, or a business with an international presence.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a considerable impact on the organisation, helping to shape the business for generations to come.
Salary and benefits package will be set to attract the right candidate dependent on experience and track record.
To apply for this role please send a CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please contact 4c Executive on 02890 434343.