Published on: 15 March 2019
Location - Lisburn
4C Executive is delighted to have been retained by Lowe Rental Limited to appoint a HR Director for their international business, headquartered in Lisburn.
Lowe Rental is an international supplier of refrigeration and catering equipment to the exhibitions, events and retail markets and has progressed to be a globally recognised brand for innovation, ambition and high-quality products and services. The company have grown to become the world’s leading refrigeration, catering equipment, cold room and temporary kitchen rental company, servicing all major food exhibitions, events, retailers and food producers with both rental solutions and equipment sales.
This is a business critical, high profile role and will be a key member of the Lowe Rental senior management team. The role holder will drive the development and implementation of an effective HR strategy across all international offices, to aid the strategic growth of the organisation in line with the company’s ambitious growth plans. In addition, the successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Chartered member of CIPD.
- A minimum of five years experience as a senior HR Generalist/HR Business Partner with a minimum of two years in a fast-paced, multi-cultural organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and executing a talent management strategy.
- Demonstrable experience of driving change management, process management and business improvement initiatives.
- Previous experience of working closely with external bodies such as schools, colleges, universities and funding bodies.
- Evidence of influencing and leading on issues at director level, working with a diverse range of stakeholders and of developing effective internal relationships.
- A strong working knowledge of employment legislation in NI and GB and the ability to grasp key technical compliance concepts in non-UK jurisdictions to ensure we are always compliant.
- Demonstrable experience of budgetary and resource management.
- Demonstrable track record of contributing to a strong performance culture and a high level of staff engagement.
- Previous experience of bringing an organisation through a merger and acquisition.
- Manufacturing or distribution industry experience may be beneficial.
This position is a key appointment in the business and accordingly attaches a significant level of responsibility. Success in this role will require a pro-active, hands-on approach from a solutions-focused individual with a strong focus on company values.