Published on: 25th October 2021
|Location||Co. Down, United Kingdom|
4c Executive is excited to be partnering with Positive Futures to recruit a HR Director.
Positive Futures is a growing, dynamic and pioneering organisation, where the people are driven by equality, changing misconceptions and promoting inclusivity for children, young people and adults with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
Headquartered in Bangor, Northern Ireland, Positive Futures employ over 700 employees across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, and support over 550 people through a range of support services.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the HR Director will provide leadership and direction in both the creation and delivery of a HR strategy and operating plan which will underpin the achievement of Positive Futures’ mission, values, and corporate plan across the island of Ireland. The individual will also ensure that effective recruitment and retention strategies are in place so that Positive Futures attract and retain the most talented and skilled people.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience operating at a senior HR level within a fast-paced organisation of similar or greater size and scale.
- Demonstrable experience of strategic HR management and leading and delivering organisational change initiatives.
- Experience of managing a team of HR professionals. Sound working knowledge of employment legislation within Northern Ireland.
- Proven track record of working with a diverse range of stakeholders and developing effective relationships.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject, e.g. Human Resource Management or Business Studies.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have Chartered membership of CIPD and a working knowledge of employment legislation within the Republic of Ireland.
For a confidential discussion please contact 4c Executive on 028 90434343 or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or apply below.
|General Manager||Co . Down, United Kingdom||25th October 2021|
|Head of Healthcare (Architect)||United Kingdom||25th October 2021|
|Market Researcher||United Kingdom||25th October 2021|
|Partner – Tax||Belfast, United Kingdom||25th October 2021|
|Associate Director, Corporate Tax||Belfast, United Kingdom||25th October 2021|
|Business Development Manager||United States||25th October 2021|
|Head of Marketing||Limavady , United Kingdom||25th October 2021|