Head of People
Published on: 20 November 2020
We are working with the award winning Artemis Technologies to appoint a Head of People to their senior leadership team. Artemis Technologies is an applied technologies company, leading the decarbonisation of the maritime sector through innovative and sustainable technologies and products, and this will be a pivotal role as the company seeks to grow rapidly to achieve its unique, leading edge technology-driven vision.
Working closely with the CEO and the senior management team, the Head of People will have responsibility for both operational and strategic elements of the HR/People function. The successful candidate will support the creation of an optimal organisational structure and a culture which aligns to the values and ethos of Artemis Technologies. The Head of People will help ensure the company attracts, recruits, develops and retains a highly skilled, diverse and motivated workforce, ensuring employee well-being is a core facet of their strategy, as well as supporting management on all People matters.
The Head of People will be a trusted confidante and ethical compass to the CEO and senior management team on People issues and as such will be highly credible with exceptionally strong relationship skills. In addition the successful candidate will be driven and highly committed in order to support this dynamic business as it grows and evolves rapidly in the coming years.
The successful candidate should also possess the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience in a HR management role, with responsibility for leading the people agenda and the creation of a high performing culture, ideally within a start-up, high growth business.
- Sound working knowledge of employment legislation within Northern Ireland and GB and the key differences.
- Evidence of working closely with the senior management team, supporting and coaching to embed people processes and support their leadership.
- Understanding of potential Brexit implications around EU employees and how these can be managed.
- Experience gained in a highly technical, advance manufacturing or design based environment is preferable but not essential, as is CIPD accreditation.
This is an exciting role for an exceptional HR professional to join an incredibly driven team.
To apply please send a CV via the link below or for a confidential discussion please contact Claire Reid on 07435 965647.
Closing date for the receipt of applications will be 12pm on Friday 11th December 2020.
Artemis Technologies is an equal opportunities employer and therefore is committed to promoting diversity and equality of opportunity and does not discriminate, whether on grounds of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender re-assignment, disability, age, class, religion or belief, community background or passport held. These principles underpin their professional behaviour and are embedded in their policies, procedures, day-to-day practices and external relationships. We therefore welcome and encourage job applications from a fully diverse range of candidates.