Head of Marketing
Published on: 02 December 2019
Title: Head of Marketing
Salary: Salary will be negotiable depending on experience and set to attract the right candidate
4c Executive is delighted to be working with one of Northern Ireland’s largest and global manufacturing organisations to appoint a Head of Marketing who will implement and deliver the marketing strategy across the following key regions; UK & Ireland, EU and Russia.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the successful candidate will manage the strategic direction of marketing activities through the development and implementation of traditional and digital marketing methods. The Head of Marketing will work as a senior member of the team, taking a lead role to develop a localised strategy for each region, develop and drive full-mix marketing campaigns, oversee the management of all events, and develop key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The Head of Marketing will work closely with the regional sales team and customer care teams to support business development plans to maximise commercial potential. They will execute tailored marketing strategies in order to build relationships with existing and perspective customers and to identify new market opportunities.
The successful candidate should also possess the following qualifications and experience:
- A relevant degree, holding or working towards a qualification awarded by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and 5 years management experience.
- Experience at a senior level in a marketing role involving the management of marketing communications and market analysis.
- Experience of developing and implementing full-mix marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in maximising business potential of an organisation or activity through the development of new or existing services.
- Previous experience of analysing marketing activity and developing and communicating a strategic plan through to Senior Management or Board Level.
- Experience of managing staff and dealing with staff with a range of people management issues.
It is desirable to have experience of marketing within a manufacturing environment and a proficiency in French, Spanish or German.
To apply please upload a CV following the link below, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Greenwood at 4c Executive on 02890434343.