Head of Managed Services
Published on: 22 May 2019
4c Executive is delighted to have been retained by a high growth IT Company, headquartered in Northern Ireland, to appoint a Head of Managed Services for their Belfast office.
This leading IT Company has a 25-year pedigree and has experienced 20% growth year-on-year, currently employing over 200 people across three offices. The Head of Managed Services is a pivotal role in driving the growth, development and success of one of the core business functions, with a strong focus on people management, client delivery and proposition development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the performance of the Managed Services team, driving exceptional quality and delivery, as well as having responsibility for the service design, transition, operations and continuous improvement of the service offerings to customers.
In addition, the successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of leading a technology focused service delivery team.
- Demonstrable experience of leading client delivery engagements, from initial discussions, through to contract negotiation, design and operational delivery.
- Demonstrable progressive experience of managing large teams and developing staff at Manager/Senior level.
- Significant track record of identifying, analysing and managing relationships with and between stakeholders, suppliers and partners.
- A high level of computer literacy skills.
- Full responsibility for P&L management for a business function.
- ITILv3 experience.
- PRINCE2 experience.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced professional to join this high-performing, passionate and close-knit team. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving growth and making a difference to the shape and performance of this challenging and dynamic business.