Head of Healthcare (Architect)
Published on: 11th October 2021
4c Executive is thrilled to be partnering with a multi award-winning architectural practice to appoint a Head of Healthcare. Our client operates across the UK & Ireland with offices in Belfast, Dublin, London, and Manchester. With extensive experience of delivering first-class projects across the public and private sectors, our client has specialisms in healthcare, aviation, education, commercial, residential and arts & leisure.
The newly created role of Head of Healthcare will support the strategic growth and development of the business, specifically within the healthcare sector. Our client has delivered a wide range of healthcare projects and has expertise covering all aspects of medical design, ranging from large scale masterplans and estate development strategies to the modest remodelling of existing buildings. The Head of Healthcare will play a lead role in developing the portfolio of healthcare projects across the UK and in establishing the practice as a market leader within the healthcare sector.
The Head of Healthcare will also be responsible for leading and developing a team of high performing architects, design, and support staff.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Qualified architect or healthcare planner with significant experience of operating at a strategic level.
- Proven experience at a senior healthcare position with extensive knowledge of the healthcare sector across the UK.
- Successful track record of designing and delivering a wide portfolio of healthcare projects.
- Proven leadership skills with strong relationships within the healthcare sector across GB & Northern Ireland.
- Experience and awareness of the relevant healthcare-focused procurement and framework landscape.
It is desirable that the successful candidate also has experience and knowledge of the Republic of Ireland healthcare sector.
For a confidential discussion, please contact 4c Executive on 02890434343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|HR Director||Co. Down, United Kingdom||11th October 2021|
|General Manager||Co . Down, United Kingdom||11th October 2021|
|Market Researcher||United Kingdom||11th October 2021|
|Partner – Tax||Belfast, United Kingdom||11th October 2021|
|Associate Director, Corporate Tax||Belfast, United Kingdom||11th October 2021|
|Business Development Manager||United States||11th October 2021|
|Head of Marketing||Limavady , United Kingdom||11th October 2021|