Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
Published on: 24 June 2019
4c Executive is delighted to work with a world-leading manufacturer to appoint a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis for their Belfast Site.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the successful individual will lead the delivery of a highly commercial financial planning and analysis function, consolidating a number of geographically dispersed business units.
The Head of Financial Planning and Analysis will support the business to scale and grow through effective planning and forecasting as well as the provision of robust strategic advice and will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level with a recognised professional accountancy qualification and a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience.
- Demonstrable previous experience of working at a senior management level within a Financial Planning and Analysis function, within a global organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of working with a complex matrix of ERP systems, consolidating the required information and producing high-quality board packs.
- Strong financial modelling skills including use of pivot tables and manipulation of significant data. Strong management experience or capability with the leadership skills to inspire and motivate.
- Experience of working within a private equity backed business.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Fiona McCoy on 02890434343.