Head of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing
Published on: 05 November 2020
Title: Head of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
We are delighted to be partnering with Ulster Weavers to appoint a Head of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing. Ulster Weavers is an award winning, family-owned business who supply high-quality textile products to prestigious clients globally.
As part of their exciting growth strategy, Ulster Weavers is seeking to appoint a new Head of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing who will be responsible for developing and implementing effective strategies and plans to develop, support, and optimise the commercial performance of the business. The Head of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing is responsible for developing Ulster Weavers’ websites and digital platforms as user-focused, engaging online platforms, maximising their effectiveness and technical integrity to further the Vision, Purpose and Values of Ulster Weavers.
The Head of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing will also be responsible for developing and managing the company’s social media, Emarketing and digital advertising strategies. They will be expected to analyse the company’s digital presence to develop, manage and enhance Ulster Weavers’ digital footprint and achieve Ecommerce sales targets.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a commercial environment with responsibility for developing, evaluating and executing Ecommerce and digital marketing plans and strategies.
- Experience of utilising Ecommerce platforms to ensure optimum product placement and visibility to potential customers.
- Strong trading experience and capabilities with an eye for opportunities.
- Experience of working with a website CMS, CRM systems, and data analytics software.
- Experience of creating content for, and managing social media channels, particularly Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Experience of creating, implementing, and reporting on email marketing campaigns using tools like MailChimp or Campaign Monitor.
It is desirable that the candidate has a digital marketing qualification, experience of using digital advertising platforms and experience of marketing automation platforms.
To apply please upload a CV or for a confidential discussion, please contact 4c Executive on 02890434343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.