Global Business Development Manager (Heavy Manufacturing)
Published on: 03 June 2019
Package - Excellent basic salary plus benefits.
Our client is a true Northern Irish success story; an award-winning company founded on exceptional, world-class products and superior customer support. Competing on a global stage, our client is an innovative and forward-thinking company who manufacture their products locally in a state-of-the-art and purpose-built facility. To support their significant growth plans, they seek to appoint a new Global Business Development Manager to drive continued expansion into new global territories.
The Global Business Development Manager will have responsibility for leveraging and maximising current markets and key accounts along with designing and executing a new market penetration strategy to generate growth across selected global markets. They will also lead and develop a high-performing sales team across the UK and Ireland.
As part of the senior management team, the Global Business Development Manager will contribute to the development of the commercial strategy and be responsible for shaping the future growth of the company.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Proven senior management experience of successfully developing global business opportunities.
- Significant experience in the identification and formulation of market specific business development strategies.
- Knowledge of the principles of effective marketing and business development techniques.
- Sound commercial acumen and experience of negotiation, influencing and a proven ability to close deals to exceed sales targets.
- Proven experience to manage high-performing sales teams and driving teams to achieve challenging targets.
- Technically minded to understand and sell products on technical merits.
To apply please upload a CV following the link below, or for a confidential discussion please contact 4c Executive by calling 028 9043 4343.