Published on: 15 January 2019
Salary: Attractive package to appeal to high calibre candidate.
4c Executive is partnering with a long established food production company based in Co. Antrim to appoint an experienced Finance Manager. The company has recently been acquired by a market-leader in food production and currently employs over 50 people with a turnover of circa £12m.
The Finance Manager will support the Managing Director and Senior Management Team in delivering the strategic financial requirements for the business. The post holder will be responsible for financial reporting and the production of the monthly management accounts. The Finance Manager will also assist in the design and development of systems and information to support the pursuit of profitable growth of the business.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with significant experience in a senior financial management role.
- Experience of developing a finance team to achieve business objectives.
- Experience of financial management, analysis, reporting, planning and budgeting.
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes and the need for strong systems of internal control.
- Strong people skills and clear evidence of working as part of a team.
It is desirable that the successful candidate would be available for an immediate start and has experience of working within a food environment, with a proven track record of driving efficiencies in this environment.
To apply please upload a CV following the link below, or for a confidential discussion, please contact 4c Executive on 02890434343 or email@example.com