Published on: 02 May 2019
Salary: Attractive executive package to appeal to high calibre candidate.
Established in the late 1960s, Hastings Hotels is an award-winning, family-owned hotel group with a luxurious hotel portfolio across Northern Ireland and Dublin. The extensive portfolio of 8 stunning hotels offer guests luxury accommodation, spas, gourmet dining, conferencing and events facilities. The Grand Central Hotel is the latest addition to the Hastings collection and with 300 bedrooms, is the largest hotel in Northern Ireland. The business is now into the third generation of family owners and employ over 1,300 staff across the entire group.
As part of the group’s continued growth, the current Finance Director has recently been appointed as the Chairman after 47 years in post. Hastings Hotels is therefore now seeking to appoint a new Finance Director to drive the performance and long-term strategy of the business through financial stewardship, driving efficiencies and maximising sustainable profitability. The post holder will lead a high performing finance function and be a critical Member of the Senior Management Team and also a Board Director, demonstrating strong commercial acumen and strategic leadership skills.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Northern Ireland’s best known companies. The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified Accountant with significant experience in a senior strategic financial management role.
- Experience of delivering sound strategic advice and support to senior stakeholders at the same time as personally adding value to company performance.
- A demonstrable, successful track record of leading and developing a finance team to achieve business objectives.
- Recent experience of sound strategic management and reporting, planning and budgeting and financial reporting and accounting within a commercial organisation.
- Experience of effectively managing corporate banking relationships.
- A proven track record of innovation and the delivery of cost reduction and efficiencies.
It is desirable that the successful candidate has significant experience in CAPEX, asset management and treasury.
To apply please upload a CV following the link below, or for a confidential discussion, please contact 4c Executive on 02890434343 or email@example.com.