Director of Operations
Published on: 29 July 2020
4c is delighted to be supporting a market leading warehousing, transport and logistics company as they seek to appoint a Director of Operations. Operating across the UK and Ireland, our client is dedicated to providing first-class service to their customers through the timely and effective delivery of a wide range of products and services. Following significant investment in recent years, the company has exciting growth plans to further build and develop upon their strong market position.
Reporting to the COO, the Director of Operations will support the efficient running of the logistics service throughout the UK and Ireland. They will lead the operations teams to achieve maximum results for the customer base whilst ensuring the company minimises logistics costs and grows profit. The Director of Operations will work with the COO to deliver the long-term vision and growth strategies for the company whilst supporting and leading the wider operations team on a daily basis.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Significant experience in a senior operations role within a fast-paced, commercial logistics, manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Proven track record of delivering first class service level delivery and results within complex, customer-focused commercial environment.
- Evidence of establishing and maintaining excellent business relationships with key external and internal stakeholders, including the delivery of set KPIs.
- Proven experience of implementing organisational efficiencies.
- Strong team management skills, including the development and upskilling of team members.
Salary: Attractive executive package to appeal to high calibre candidates
To apply please upload a CV following the link below, or for a confidential discussion, please contact 4c Executive on 02890434343 or email@example.com.