Published on: 28th December 2021
|Location||Belfast , Antrim , United Kingdom|
Position: Communications Manager
Salary: A salary package will be set to attract a high calibre candidate
Location: Belfast (Hybrid)
4c Executive is proud to be exclusively partnering with Northern Ireland Electricity Networks (NIE Networks) to appoint a Communications Manager. NIE Networks is the owner of the electricity transmission and distribution networks in Northern Ireland and its role is to maintain and extend the electricity infrastructure across Northern Ireland, connecting customers to the network whilst ensuring that their equipment is safe and reliable.
Reporting to the Head of Communication & Stakeholder Engagement, the Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive corporate communications and public relations strategy. The successful candidate will drive change in all areas of the communications department by implementing best-in-class communication techniques across a variety of channels in order to modernise the organisations communications practices, increase positive brand awareness and ensure effective protocols are in place to manage reactive situations.
The Communications Manager will support the implementation of a strategic stakeholder engagement plan that supports and enhances NIE Networks’ engagement with identified stakeholder audiences. The Communications Manager will also support the management of sponsorships and ensure optimum value in return for its investment.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience operating in a Communications Manager role in a dynamic, fast paced environment and an excellent understanding of the media on a local and national level.
- Educated to degree level in a related area with a relevant professional qualification.
- Experience of developing relations with, e.g. partner organisations, media representatives, public representatives and other external bodies.
- Ability to lead on, interpret and respond to external and internal research, intelligence and analysis.
- A proven track record in delivering effective media campaigns and PR projects management.
- Experience in media/digital communications to include the introduction of new innovative approaches to external communications including digital technology.
It is also essential to have access to a vehicle which can be used for business travel throughout NI.
To apply please upload a CV following the link below, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Greenwood at 4c Executive on 02890434343.
|Sales Director||Warrington, United Kingdom||28th December 2021|
|Insights Manager||Limavady, United Kingdom||28th December 2021|
|Sales Director||Co Antrim||28th December 2021|
|Marketing Director||United Kingdom||28th December 2021|
|General Manager||Co . Down, United Kingdom||28th December 2021|
|Sales Director||Omagh, United Kingdom||28th December 2021|
|Commercial Director (trade, range and category)||Coleraine||28th December 2021|
|HR Director||Co. Down, United Kingdom||28th December 2021|
|Partner – Tax||Belfast, United Kingdom||28th December 2021|
|Associate Director, Corporate Tax||Belfast, United Kingdom||28th December 2021|