Published on: 24 March 2021
4c Executive is delighted to be partnering exclusively with the Cooneen Group to appoint a Commercial Director. Cooneen Group is an award-winning, successful company focused on the design and manufacture of corporate uniform, military and police uniform, protective products and licensed apparel. Founded in 1966, Cooneen Group is headquartered in County Tyrone with additional offices across the UK and Asia. The company seeks to bring together innovative design, excellent customer service, and strong, stable supply chains in order to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Commercial Director will develop and implement a strategy that focuses on managing and maximising existing contracts across three of the businesses: Cooneen Defence, Cooneen Protection and Cooneen at Work. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the full mobilisation of a new contracts and the ongoing management of existing contracts through effective resource and process planning.
The Commercial Director will be responsible for the negotiation and agreement of contract terms that support business objectives whilst ensuring maximum sales revenues and margins are achieved throughout all contract lifecycles. They will work in conjunction with other internal departments to ensure contract retention, support tender submissions, manage stock levels and provide detailed sales and margin forecasts.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience operating at a senior commercial or commercial director level.
- Proven track record in building, developing and directing a commercial / contract management team to consistently achieve sales and profit targets and high levels of customer satisfaction in a multi-million pound business.
- Proven track record in the development and delivery of a strategic contract management plan to maximise commercial value.
- Technical capability related to the Defence, Aerospace or Personal Protective Equipment markets.
- A successful track record of building excellent customer relationships.
It is desirable to have experience operating within a global business in the clothing industry, defence or protection markets and a proven track record in public procurement processes.
To apply please upload a CV following the link below, or for a confidential discussion, please contact 4c Executive on 02890434343 or email@example.com.