Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Published on: 25 May 2021
Our client is a multi-award winning organisation and recognised as one of the most influential FinTech companies of 2021. They are dedicated to customer excellence, as well as building cohesive and collaborative internal teams.
The organisation has experienced consistent growth and are a global organisation, assisting clients in the financial, legal and professional sectors to manage their market data, research, software and subscription and ultimately control expenditure.
4c is supporting this client to appoint a highly experienced CTO to lead and manage the global development teams as well as IT Operations. The CTO will support the delivery of the organisational strategy by creating an integrated technology strategy and delivery model across geographies and products.
The CTO will provide visible and hands on leadership to the team, supporting their development and strengthening the technical capabilities of the organisation, as well as creating a consistent and standardised approach to development and the harmonisation to technologies, SDLCs and toolsets.
The successful candidate will be delivery-focused with the ability to manage highly engaged and talented technology teams to successfully achieve strategic goals, balanced with the ability to make pragmatic decisions to provide the optimal blend of technology quality and delivery to clients.
In addition the successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a senior development role of managing and delivering large strategic projects including product integrations and successfully managing 3rd party partnerships and a development team to deliver new product capabilities.
- Experience building and supporting SaaS product offerings.
- Experience managing multiple development functions, building a portfolio of software products.
- Experience managing/operating or transitioning to a cloud environment.
- Experience of architecting modern web applications with technologies including Java/JEE, C#/.NET, JS/jQuery/Angular and SQL Server, including the ability to be hands on with coding.
- Experience of modern SDLC methodologies (e.g., Agile/Scrum).
- Experiencing implementing best practices for IT Operations, including security, control, business continuity, etc.
If you believe this aligns with your experience and abilities, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you in more detail. For further information contact Gordon Carson on 078 9027 3655 or Claire Reid on 074 3596 5647, or to apply click the link below.