Chief Operating Officer
Published on: 25th August 2022
4c Executive is exclusively partnering with a progressive telecommunications company as they seek to appoint a Chief Operating officer (COO). With over 350 staff, our client provides specialist services from design through to installation of fibre broadband networks and are committed to transforming the fibre infrastructure throughout Ireland and the UK.
The COO will assume overall responsibility and accountability for the network build, ensuring the effective and consistent delivery of projects. The COO will play a key role in the strategic direction of the business and drive forward a culture of high performance to inspire the team to reach the company’s ambitious growth plans.
The successful candidate will be an influential leader with the ability to develop and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships as well as possessing the following experience:
- Significant experience in the utilities, construction, civil engineering or telecoms industry at Senior Exec / Director level, with experience of leading and developing a team to deliver on organisational and business objectives.
- Demonstrable experience of working in partnership with senior teams and all functions across the business to direct and guide the performance of others, set strategy to convey a clear vision and sense of purpose.
- Proven financial analysis ability, including budgeting.
- Experience in change management with a growth business to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Experience of creating comprehensive business measures, evaluating the effectiveness, efficiencies and required improvements.
To apply please upload a CV following the link below, or for a confidential discussion please contact 4c Executive by calling 028 9043 4343