Published on: 19 January 2021
Community Foundation Northern Ireland is seeking to appoint a highly credible and ambitious Chief Executive to take over at the helm of the organisation. The Foundation is a remarkable organisation, with a 40 year history, which seeks to promote and facilitate philanthropic giving and link this with a range of causes and those most in need within society. The Foundation cares passionately about social justice and seeks to support those, often, on the margins of society; building sustainable communities post conflict and post crisis.
Reporting to the Board and leading a passionate team who embody the values of the Foundation, the Chief Executive will be responsible for further strengthening the Foundation’s position as a philanthropic leader, shaping the next generation of asset development and philanthropic approaches, to enable it to effectively support those most in need within the local community.
The Chief Executive will be a courageous and results focused leader, with both compassion and passion to support those most in need and effect positive change in local communities.
In addition, the successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience in a senior management role, which includes the management and development of people to create a high performing culture and evidence of the effective management of a budget of at least £2M.
- Experience at board level, either as a board member or routinely reporting to board members.
- Experience of working within or supporting projects focused on social justice, community development or fund development.
- Knowledge and experience of corporate governance within the third sector.
- Proven experience of representing an organisation and building high level relationships and networks with a broad range of stakeholders, key influencers and partners, across a range of sectors.
This is an exciting role within a progressive and dynamic organisation. If this aligns to your personal values and experience, 4c Executive would welcome the opportunity to discuss further. Please contact Claire Reid on 074 3596 5647 or apply by sending your CV via the link below.
Closing date for applications Friday 5th March 2021.