Business Support Executive (Maternity Cover)
Published on: 09 May 2019
Salary: Salary negotiable and dependent on experience
Hours of Work: 8:45am – 5:15pm, Monday to Friday
Duration: 9-12 months (maternity cover)
4c Executive, Northern Ireland’s leading and largest headhunting firm, is at an exciting stage in our journey of growth. Having celebrated our fifth year of business in 2018, there are firm plans in place to develop our market share, expand our service offering and further enhance our brand presence into the future
The role of Business Support Executive will be to provide a consistently high standard of administrative support to the 4c team, ensuring that all tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner to enable the smooth running of the team's support function.
- Detailed and methodological delivery of a high quality administration function.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience of delivering within a high-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience of effectively managing own workload.
- Proactive and effective engagement with a wide client base.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Strong MS Office Skills especially Word and Excel.
- Invoicing and credit management, preferably using Sage 50 Accounts.
- A knowledge or interest in the local business community.
This role is ideally suited to an experienced individual who thrives working in a small but close-knit environment, enjoys being part of a team and excels when working on their own initiative.
For further information on this role please contact Laura Devaney at 4c Executive or to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.