Business Support Executive
Published on: 18 November 2020
Role: Business Support Executive at 4c Executive
To provide a timely and high quality administrative and marketing support function to the 4c team across the breadth of the business to ensure the successful delivery of recruitment projects to clients. To be a brand ambassador and the first point of contact for the company ensuring an exceptionally high level of customer service at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional face-to-face (Covid compliant) and phone reception cover for all customers (clients, candidates and visitors) of 4c Executive.
- Host clients, candidates and visitors to 4c Executive (in a Covid compliant manner) including the provision of refreshments and associated housekeeping duties.
- Effectively and professionally deal with enquires from both current and speculative candidates as well as current and potential clients.
- Accurately upload and maintain job vacancies on 4c’s website and external job boards. Receipt and acknowledgement of all job applications to include the distribution and filing of the same.
- Support the MD / BD Manager with the creation of sales proposals and sending marketing literature / company promotional material to clients.
- Support the consultants with accurate and timely production of high value/important documentation for clients including assignment briefs, shortlist reports and CVs.
- Proofread all work to ensure that completed documents are delivered accurately and to the appropriate high standard.
- Assist with organising social events for clients and candidates and attendance at the same as required.
Office Administration and Management
- Provide Executive PA support to the CEO and Managing Director, ensuring a high degree of confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Request, collate and report equality monitoring information in line with Fair Employment Commission guidelines and Data Protection legislation.
- Provide administrative support to include typing of letters and reports.
- Execution of an effective and efficient process to manage and store all incoming data to the business, including the correct and timely actioning of all GDPR queries and requests received, in line with GDPR guidelines and legislation.
- Control all office supplies and procurement of services for the business to include office cleaning services, utilities management, general office supply management and liaison with telecoms and IT support services.
- Credit control, effectively pursuing outstanding invoices to ensure payment.
The duties detailed reflect the main responsibilities of the role, however it is not exclusive or exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties in support of 4c as they arise.
Core Competencies for Effective Performance in the Role:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Effective team working and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional discipline, drive and determination to meet personal and team targets.
- Calm, comfortable and effective under pressure.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Can follow detailed instructions and problem solve.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good level of IT skills to include competent use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Internet Explorer and Adobe.