Business Development Director
Published on: 24 March 2021
4c Executive is delighted to be partnering exclusively with the Cooneen Group to appoint a Business Development Director. Cooneen Group is an award-winning, successful company focused on the design and manufacture of corporate uniform, military and police uniform, protective products and licensed apparel. Founded in 1966, Cooneen Group is headquartered in County Tyrone with additional offices across the UK and Asia. The company seeks to bring together innovative design, excellent customer service, and strong, stable supply chains in to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations.
As part of Cooneen Group’s strategic growth plan, the Business Development Director will develop and implement an international sales strategy for three of the businesses: Cooneen Defence, Cooneen Protection and Cooneen at Work. They will be responsible for identifying, converting, and managing new sales opportunities in target markets across the globe and ensure robust processes and resources are in place to meet key business objectives that drive business development activity.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will manage and develop the Business Development team and the Tender and Marketing Management team, ensuring the delivery of high-quality, on-time tender submissions deliver commercial returns for the business. The role will involve working collaboratively across all internal departments and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience operating at a senior sales or sales director level.
- Proven track record in building and developing a sales team to consistently achieve sales and profit targets in a multi-million pound business.
- International sales development exposure.
- Proven track record in the development and delivery of a strategic sales plan to achieve sales growth.
- Technical capability related to the Defence, Aerospace or Personal Protective Equipment markets.
- Evidence of having maximised new business development opportunities.
- A successful track record of building excellent customer relationships.
It is desirable to have previous experience in the clothing industry, defence or protection markets and a proven track record in public procurement processes.
To apply please upload a CV following the link below, or for a confidential discussion, please contact 4c Executive on 02890434343 or email@example.com.