Published on: 08 June 2021
Salary and package will be set to attract the suitable candidate.
4c is excited to be working with an ambitious and dynamic family run property development organisation for the appointment of a Managing Director, who will support the business as it seeks to continue its growth trajectory.
This company has been in business for over 40 years and is a one stop shop in terms of property development with its in house teams of architects and designers, construction experts, asset management and letting professionals.
The Managing Director will join the business off the back of one of its most successful years in its history and will work with the existing teams, providing leadership to all functions and disciplines ensuring it has the strategy, systems, processes and people in place in order to support the dynamic growth of the business and drive return on investment.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the board and investors providing visibility and assurance in regard to investments as well as seek opportunities to work with and partner new investors.
The Managing Director will be a highly credible leader with experience of multi million pound property investments, with the passion and enthusiasm to mirror that of the owners. The individual will have the ability to inspire employees along with the gravitas and experience to gain the trust of clients and investors.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Extensive senior management experience within a property development, management or construction business of a significant scale.
- Clear evidence of creating structures, systems and processes to drive business efficiency and performance.
- Experience of growing and leading a team, supporting growth in capacity and capability.
- Exposure to various innovative financing and investment options and engaging with investors.
- Significant experience of P&L management.
To apply for this role click the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact 4c Executive on 028 9043 4343.