Published on: 16 March 2017
Quality Manager Based: Co. Tyrone
Attractive basic salary plus performance related bonus
Our client is one of Northern Ireland’s leading manufacturing companies in semi-rigid packaging supplying to fast moving consumer goods market throughout the UK & Ireland. Part of a larger group, our client is among the most important European manufacturers of packaging, with a major network of production facilities throughout Europe.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Quality Manager will uphold a quality culture and ensure the best in class performance to the extensive customer base, whilst implementing relevant quality control procedures across all of the company’s activities.
You will champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives; responsible for ensuring that all managers, process owners and supervisors develop and maintain their part of the quality management system. The role will also entail regular monitoring and advice on how the system is performing, which may often include the publication of statistics regarding company performance against set measures.
It is envisaged you will bring a broad business perspective and should possess the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified, ideally within an engineering or manufacturing discipline or an equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ management experience with quality systems, lean manufacturing, or similar process improvements in manufacturing is required.
- Helping the organisation learn how to improve performance and at the same time enabling compliance to the requirements placed on them by stakeholders, including Customers, Regulators and the Law.
- Ability to work with and to support senior management in understanding what quality means to the organisation and devising appropriate strategies for success.
- An understanding of food safety standards, quality and environment standards BRC/ FDA/ ISO.
This is an excellent career opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career with a progressive, ambitious and innovative organisation.
To apply, please forward your CV to 4c Executive by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.